Whether you are looking for a place to plug in or just checking out what is available there is something happening most days of the week.
Ponder Quilt Group
-The Ponder quilters meet on the 4th Monday of the month from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. If there is a pending deadline, then Sit & Sew meets on Monday from 12:00 to 5:00 pm.
Women’s Bible Study
-These are a series of short (6-8 week) Bible studies. We meet each Monday at 6:00 pm.
Mom’s In Prayer (MIP).
- We meet every Tuesday morning at 8:30 am to pray for our school children, their teachers, staff and administrators.
- This is a Biblical grief recovery group. We meet in the Fall, from September through December from 7:00 to 9:00 pm.
- This is a support group for friends and families of alcoholics. We meet every Wednesday at 12:00 pm.
- This is for any adult over the age of 18. We take a very in-depth look at the following Sunday’s preaching scriptures. We meet from 6:30 to 8:00 pm.
- We call our Children’s Group the D.O.G. (Depend On God) Pound. Every Wednesday we play games, eat snacks, and study God’s word.
- This is just snacks, coffee, and conversation. It’s actually open to anyone who wants to come. We meet on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month at 9:00 am.
- Our Women’s ministry is called Heart2Heart. We meet once each month for a different activity. Sometimes it’s painting, sometimes it’s pizza and a movie, and sometimes it’s a service activity. This is open to any female over age 18.
- Our VBS program meets on the Second full week of June. We host children from the community ages 4 through 11. In 2017, we will meet June 12th through 16th, from 5:30 to 8:00 pm. This year our program will be “Rome – Paul and the Underground Church” from Group productions.
a. Once each month we feed 125 Ponder ISD elementary students, who would otherwise not eat on the weekend. Food is purchased and sent home with these students in their backpack on Friday.