Whether you are looking for a place to plug in or just checking out what is available there is something happening most days of the week.
Ponder Quilt Group
-The Ponder quilters meet on the 4th Monday of the month from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. If there is a pending deadline, then Sit & Sew meets on Monday from 12:00 to 5:00 pm.
Women’s Bible Study
-These are a series of short (6-8 week) Bible studies. We meet each Monday at 6:00 pm.
Mom’s In Prayer (MIP).
MIP meets on the second Tuesday of each month from 8:30-9:30 am, and on the fourth Monday from 7:00-8:00 pm. Join us as we pray for our children, teachers, administrators, and Ponder ISD.
- This is a Biblical grief recovery group. We meet in the Fall, from September through December from 7:00 to 9:00 pm.
- This is a support group for friends and families of alcoholics. We meet every Wednesday at 12:00 pm.
- This is for any adult over the age of 18. We take a very in-depth look at the following Sunday’s preaching scriptures. We meet from 6:30 to 8:00 pm.
- We call our Children’s Group the D.O.G. (Depend On God) Pound. Every Wednesday we play games, eat snacks, and study God’s word.
- This is just snacks, coffee, and conversation. It’s actually open to anyone who wants to come. We meet on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month at 9:00 am.
- Our Women’s ministry is called Heart2Heart. We meet once each month for a different activity. Sometimes it’s painting, sometimes it’s pizza and a movie, and sometimes it’s a service activity. This is open to any female over age 18.
- Our VBS program meets on the Second full week of June. We host children from the community ages 4 through 11. In 2017, we will meet June 12th through 16th, from 5:30 to 8:00 pm. This year our program will be “Rome – Paul and the Underground Church” from Group productions.
Based on conversations we have had with families across the US, it can be an overwhelming and heartbreaking time; and there are many questions especially since each situation is unique. We started to put together a series of guides meant to cover the common initial questions people had.
You can see them here: